Friday, March 12, 2010

SPRING FLING GIVE-A-WAY

 We decided to welcome Spring with a give-a-way! It's that time of year that we like to "spruce" things up and what better way to do that then a Welcome sign for your door. I know this year I am going to be repainting my front door and I can't want to put one of these on. Don't ya just LOVE the little birdie?
Now you get one chance with a comment and TWO if you mention us on your blog. If you mention us be sure to let us know. 
These make great gifts for a new neighbor, birthday, wedding, a thank you or a hostess gift. The list is endless. 
Good Luck everyone and have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Oh! Oh! Pick me!! Pick me!!!

    You KNOW how I love these and I really NEEEEED it! LOL

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking a lot about our front door lately...this would be perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I am wanting to paint my door but can't decide on a color AND I want to add a welcome stencil to it. And birdies are my favorite! This is great! ;)

    ReplyDelete